The following leaflets are available for download in PDF format - to read and print these you will need a suitable PDF Reader, such as Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader, both of which are available free.
Each leaflet offers some information on a particular event or episode in the life of St. Louis Marie, some passages from his writings and from the Scriptures connected with this, and suggestions for personal integration or sharing on the topic, prayer and action to follow up.
- Overall presentation of the series
- His birth and Baptism at Montfort, 1673
- His youth, and influences from his environment, 1673-1692
- His departure for Paris, 1693
- His ordination in Paris, 1700
- His arrival at the General Hospital in Poitiers, 1701
- His encounter with Marie-Louis Trichet, 1701
- Marie-Louise moves to the General Hospital, 1702
- Stay in the Rue du Pot de Fer, 1703
- Final editing of The Love of Eternal Wisdom, 1704
- Meeting with Mathurin Rangeard, 1705
- Mission in Montbernage; Rosary entrusted to Jacques Goudeau, 1705
- Pilgrimage to Rome; meeting with Pope Clement XI, 1706
- Pilgrimage to Mont-St-Michel, 1706
- Lay-folk who followed Montfort, 1706-1714
- Stay at Saint-Lazare, 1707
- The big missions, 1708
- Erection and demolition of the Calvary at Pontchâteau, 1709-1710
- The writing of the Treatise on True Devotion, 1712 ?
- La Rochelle, 1711-1715
- Retirement to the Cave in Mervent, 1715
- Death in Saint-Laurent, 28 April 1716